For the wines, Nicolas was our guide and we let him choose whichever was good for the food we were having. If you want to know more I will add some pictures at the end of the article.
I loved the place! The food is spectacular, together with the atmosphere there is around you. Do not be afraid of the Menu, just let yourself carry by Nicolas and his talent in the kitchen. That is the beauty if it!
Le Neptune in 6 points:
- Food: Gastronomical Cuisine, very refined mets with original ingredients. Everything tuned perfectly.
- Concept: Single Menu with options of 1,2 or 3 Main courses (small portions)
- Atmosphere: Modern, calm, low-light, perfect for an important date where food and long talks are on the spotlight.
- Prices: Menus from 70 CHF – With wines + 50 CHF
- Location: Very Close to Rue du Stand
- LivinGeneva tips: When going take your time, there is no rush… this place is to be enjoyed.